Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bloggin' Time

Hhmmm... It seems I am quite overdue for a post. Does anyone even read this thing anymore? I must say I think I have neglected all of you (oh maybe 3 or 4) faithful blog readers. I suppose I should never try my hand at pet ownership again, as I can't even take proper care of a blog. Anyways, I am still plugging away at school and getting A's barely even trying. As a matter of fact I am supposed to be there at this very moment. (Oh, dear, more signs of neglect) I am not getting straight A's because of brilliance, the school is just plain old easy. It's really a bit frustrating. On the other hand.... What's wrong with me??? Who in their right mind would complain about things being too easy? My Goodness!... I believe that I may be incapable of planning a wedding. All I have figured out is the date, it's a casual theme (think Jimmy Buffet) and it'll be in Arizona. I cannot figure out a venue. I can't figure out what to wear. I can't decide if I want anyone in it, besides Mike of course. All these decisions are just too difficult. And by the way Camille, if you should happen to read this, the date is 4/18/09. You should plan to be in Arizona!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Ooo, la la! A post! A POST!!! I can only imagine it has come about because of me and my text-versation last night. The wedding planning sounds miserable--now you know how I felt when I wrote about my head exploding with a million tiny cuckoo clocks boing-ing around in there.

I will do everything in my power to plan on being in AZ next spring...though I do hope to see you before then.

Melenie said...

I cannot believe you actually blogged! I'm utterly speechless.

The wedding stuff will fall into place. I promise. It just SEEMS daunting right now.

And yay for straight A's... be happy about how easy it comes to you. Not everyone is so lucky.

Now, I'm a bit concerned about you watching our pooches, because you clearly stated in this blog post that you should not be trusted in the care of pets. I'm assuming your love for Rotini will prevail, but a little reassurance would be nice.